We’ve developed tools which can help you where you are and where you are going. Purchase The Caregiving Years handbook to complement the tools. You can use the tools on your own or during sessions with our Certified Caregiving Consultants™ (CCCs). We’ve included some of our tools, below. Schedule a session with one of our CCCs, via our form at the bottom of the page, to learn more about tools which can help you.
My Life Right Now
- My Life (Right Now) Wheel, which helps you determine what’s going well and what you’d like to change.
The Six Stages
The Insights Wheels
- Help Inspiration Wheel, which pinpoints the kind of help you need.
- Break Inspiration Wheel, which uncovers what’s too much right now.
- Fatigue Wheel, which spotlights the source of your fatigue.
- Replenish Wheel, which offers ideas to refill.
- Team Wheel, which helps you build what you need.
- Forgiveness Wheel, which begins the path to healing.
- Limits Wheel, which helps you set boundaries.
- Support Wheel, which uncovers what you need.
- Stress Wheel, which helps you determine the source of your stress.
- Relax Wheel, which helps you figure out how to use a few moments for relaxation.
- Priority Wheel, which helps you focus on what’s important right now.
- Responsibility Wheel, which helps your determine what’s yours and what you can release.
- Worry Wheel, which helps you pinpoint the worries.
- Plan Wheel, which helps you create a plan for the worry.
The Self-Care Tools
Peace and Comfort at End-of-Life Assessment
- Schedule a 30-minute phone conversation or virtual chat with one of our Certified Caregiving Consultants™. The consultant will ask a series of questions to help you create a peaceful, comforting environment at the end of your caree’s life. The consultation costs $40. You can connect with a consultant to schedule your session by viewing our map of CCCs.
Connect with a Certified Caregiving Consultant™
Search our Directory of Certified Caregiving Consultants™ to find a consultant who can help you make the most of our assessments and tools. Many consultants offer a complementary session so you can better understand whether or not the consultant is the right fit and hire for you. After the complementary session, the consultant will share rates if you’d like to continue working together.
Would you like us to match you with a consultant? Complete the form below and we’ll connect you to a consultant who can help.