Building H.O.P.E. helps anyone who serves others heal from compassion fatigue to build their resiliency. We believe compassion fatigue is an umbrella term for all that we tire of.
Our resiliency program features eight modules which can be delivered as part of a day-long program or as stand-alone 50-minute workshops. Each module takes a closer look at what makes us weary and provides tools to help us feel better.
H.O.P.E stands for:
- Learn how compassion fatigue may appear for participants in their work and in their day.
- Identify the different types of fatigues which may make a commitment to serve challenging.
- Offer insights to help participants focus on their specific challenges.
- Provide tools and strategies to help participants heal from a fatigue and gain resilience to manage more effectively going forward.
- Minimize the feelings of burn-out that participants may experience.
Our Building H.O.P.E. program has been approved to provide continuing education credits for the following professionals:
- Certified Dementia Practitioner®
We can provide continuing education credits for Certified Dementia Practitioners® in all 50 states.
- Certified Senior Advisor®
We can provide continuing education credits for Certified Senior Advisors® in all 50 states.
We can provide continuing education credits for nurses in all 50 states.
- SHRM Professional Development Credits
This program is valid for PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM in all 50 states.
- Professional Coaches
Professional coaches can earn hours for resource development in all 50 states.
We also can provide CEUs for the following Illinois professions:
- Dental Hygienist
- Marriage and Family Counselor
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Social Worker
To schedule Building H.O.P.E. in your workplace, house of worship or community, please contact Denise at 773-343-6341 or email@example.com.