That’s awful enough. One loss, though, can lead to more. Your parent dies and then your siblings battle you over the money. Your spouse receives a life-altering diagnosis and then you lose your job because you cannot find help to hire so you can focus on work.
Finding the support to manage the impact of one loss feels hard enough. How can you cope with all the losses that pile on top of the major loss? You feel like loss surrounds and almost suffocates you.
Our free resource, My Daily Healing Plan eBook, helps you find healing after a loss by taking care of your grief. The plan features a three-step process that helps you name the pain, the healing strategy and the healing outcome. Three questions prompt you to reflect to find your answers:
1. What are you healing through?
2. What are you healing with?
3. What are you healing to?
Because each may bring a different hurt, you have a tool that helps you creating healing plans for each pain.
You’ll find this three-step process and prompts to get you started using the process in the free download, My Daily Healing Plan eBook. Denise M. Brown, who began supporting family caregivers in 1990, shares a process she developed to help others heal what hurts. Watch Denise via the video, below, present about the Daily Healing Plan in November 2020 as part of our special event, Healing the Holidays.
Please feel free to join our group Healing Our Way on Caring Our Way, our community on Mighty Networks, to share your plans with us.
Download My Daily Healing Plan eBook.
- We also created a one-page Recovery Plan to help you recovery after a caregiving crisis or intense caregiving situation.
- Denise created a print journal for your daily healing plans as you adjust to life after caregiving ends. The Daily Healing Plan, Support for Healing After Caregiving Ends helps you journal through your grief. (You also can purchase a Kindle version and use your own journal.)
- We can feel overwhelmed by our worries. Let’s heal our worries together. Beginning January 2, Denise will post a daily prompt in Caring Our Way to help you get specific about a worry so you can get specific about healing. Join us in Caring Our Way.
- We’ll help you create your Respite In Place, a space to call your own which gives you a break from your caregiving responsibilities and your grief. Join us on the second Tuesday of every month at 1 p.m. ET to create your plan. Reserve your seat through our Eventbrite page and check out all our events.
- Watch our videos in our special series, Healing the Caregiving Fatigues.
- Tell Denise your story and get clarity on your current situation; schedule two free consulting sessions with her through our Better Days Pilot.
- Check out Denise’s books.