Earn CEUs with our Caregiving Training Programs and Events
Earn CEUs to support family caregivers and support them throughout their experiences.
We’ve been approved to provide Continuing Education Units (or hours) for several of our training programs. Continuing education hours are provided by the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois. You can view which professionals can receive CEUs by completing our training programs by visiting our CEU providers website, www.ceupro.com, and scrolling down to the map.
Scroll down for details on the number of hours you can earn through our programs.
We can provide CEUs for the following professionals:
- Certified Dementia Practitioner®
We can provide continuing education credits for Certified Dementia Practitioners® in all 50 states.
- Certified Senior Advisor®
We can provide continuing education credits for Certified Senior Advisors® in all 50 states.
We can provide continuing education credits for nurses in all 50 states.
- Professional Coaches
Professional coaches can earn 7 hours for resource development in all 50 states.
We also can provide CEUs for the following Illinois professions:
- Dental Hygienist
- Marriage and Family Counselor
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Social Worker
Our Bronze level of our Certified Caregiving Consultant training has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 75 CE contact hour(s) when you virtually participate in our program. Activity Code: S00055695, Approval #: 230002145.
Earn CEUs to Support Family Caregivers
10 or Less CEUs
These programs provide 10 or less CEUs:
- Certified Caregiving Facilitator: Earn 7 CEUs as you learn how to lead support groups.
- Certified Grief Facilitator: Earn 10 CEUs as you gain skills to lead grief support groups.
- Caregiving Master Classes: Our various classes offer insights into the caregiving experience.
- Workplace Resilience Facilitator: Earn 5 CEUs while you learn how to launch an Employee Resource Group or workplace support group focused on increasing workplace wellness.
Between 10 and 25 CEUs
These programs provide between 10 and 20 CEUs:
- Certified Caregiving Guide: Earn 16 CEUs as you learn how to guide family caregivers through The 6 Caregiving Stage and The 17 Caregiving Systems.
- Master Caregiving Facilitator: Earn 20 CEUs as you gain skills to lead both caregiving and grief support groups.
- Conflict Resolution Strategist: Earn 23 CEUs as you learn how to help family caregivers manage their disputes and conflicts.
Earn 75 or More CEUs
Earn 75 or more CEUs with these programs:
- Certified Caregiving Consultant, Bronze Level: Earn 75 CEUs while you learn how to coach family caregivers through The Six Caregiving Stages, The 12 Caregiving Fatigues and The 17 Caregiving Systems.
- Certified Caregiving Consultant, Educator and Facilitator, Silver Level: Earn 84 CEUs while you learn how to coach family caregivers through The Six Caregiving Stages, The 12 Caregiving Fatigues and The 17 Caregiving Systems. You'll also learn how to lead support groups and deliver caregiving workshops.
- Master Caregiving Consultant, Educator and Facilitator: Earn 99 CEUs as you demonstrate excellence in coaching, facilitating and educating family caregivers.