We can deliver CEU workshops virtually or in person to your staff to empower your staff to work effectively with family caregivers. In addition, our workshops help your staff manage their compassion fatigue, grief and stress.
Our programs have been approved by Continuing Education Institute of Illinois to provide Continuing Education Units to professionals throughout the United States.
Denise both develops the programs and delivers the workshops. Denise has more than 20 years of experience presenting in the workplace, to health care professionals and to family caregivers. She has delivered workshops at conferences, on-site for organizations and virtually for a variety of audiences. Her free resource, A Workbook for Your Workplace Wellness, provides insights into her strategies and tools.
We can provide CEUs for nurses, Certified Dementia Practitioners® and Certified Senior Advisors® in 50 states. You can view which professionals can receive CEUs by attending our workshops by visiting our CEU providers website, www.ceupro.com, and scrolling down to the map.
“Your workshop was truly one of the best CEU presentations we have hosted!!”
“This was the best CEU workshop I have ever attended.”
We can deliver these CEU workshops to your staff:
- The Art of Listening
- The Caregiving Fatigues
- Create Your Daily Healing Plan
- Create Your Family Emergency Plan
- The Family Caregiver’s House of Cards
- Grieving After Caregiving
- Healing the Life-Long Family Rifts
- Navigating the Six Caregiving Stages and 17 Caregiving Systems
- Resilience During Caregiving
We can provide training for your staff for these programs:
- Certified Caregiving Consultant
- Certified Caregiving Facilitator
- Certified Caregiving Guide
- Comfort Care Family Coach
- Conflict Resolution Strategist
To learn more about scheduling these workshops for your staff, please contact Denise at email@example.com.