You probably had an experience during caregiving you wouldn't wish on another. As a result, you want to be the change so that others experience a better caregiving experience than you.
The time is now to create an impact that improves the caregiving or after-caregiving experience.
You are just the person to be that catalyst for change.
We want you to be successful in your work to make that change. Our Certified Caregiving Advocate™ training program arms you with what you need to start an effective movement for change.
The cost of this training is $29.95. Enroll via the widget at the bottom of the page.
Training Program Overview
During the one-hour on-demand training, Denise M. Brown, founder of The Caregiving Years Training Academy, helps you:
- Determine your mission
- Find your focus
- Set your course
- Launch your movement
Denise shares what she learned since launching her first movement in 1995 to ensure that all family caregivers are considered experts. From this movement, she created:
- one of the first publications to feature family caregiver stories in 1995
- one of the first radio shows to feature family caregiver stories in 1999
- one of the first podcasts to feature the stories of family caregivers in 2008
- one of the first websites to feature family caregivers as bloggers in 2009
- the first national caregiving conference to feature presentations from family caregivers in 2016.
Check out Denise’s press mentions.
Meet Denise in the video, below, which offers insights into the training program.
Students of our training say:
- "This was hands down a fantastic training session! Very inspiring. It helped me narrow down and refine some ideas I've had simmering on the back burner of my mind for a while now. Denise, your calm and informative presentation style is impressive. I wouldn't change a thing!"
- "Love it. Just what I needed. I feel I found my purpose and mission."
- "Thank you for making me focus on my message and what I want to put out into the world. Thank you for the well-thought out training."
- "The CCA training was thorough and addressed topics applicable to successfully launching a movement. The stories and experiences sited were relevant and meaningful. Denise's approach is calm and logical, and she does not try to intimidate or pressure the trainee. I like the ‘How to’ aspect of the training and had no difficulty in answering the questions posed in the final exam."
- "I love the CCA training! I love that I created an introduction in the afternoon and was able to use it that evening, and make myself understood."
Create Your Impact
When you complete the CCA training, you'll feel confident to launch your own movement to make a difference. Our one-hour training is on-demand which means you can complete it when you have the time.
When you watch our one-hour archive and then pass the exam, you become certified. You'll receive a certificate, logo and the insights you need. Most important, you'll be connected to our community of fellow advocates for inspiration and good company.
When you complete requirements for certification, you receive a coupon to save $50 off our your choice of our Caregiving Facilitator, Guide and Specialist training programs.
Enroll via the widget, below.
After submitting your payment, please wait while the website automatically directs you to your course material. Once directed to your course material, you can then click through to your material and watch your training. Please also check your email, including your Spam folder, for messages from us.